Thursday, February 16, 2017

Reading Comprehension, Box One

Lo-fi look out the backdoor (see if you can spot Petunia the goat)



Introduction: Explaining My Blog

I thought a blog would be the best way to express myself on this project, as the tech aspect appeals to me, and the assignment seemed best suited to a blog, multi-post, format. It also gave me a chance to put little online details, such as the video above, and the bike map background. This spices things up visually and lets people know my identity is also wrapped up in bicycles, probably a bit too much.

Hope you enjoy the posts below!

Word Count: 82


Annotation of Three Poems

IMG_1097.JPG

IMG_1098.JPG

IMG_1100.JPG

Annotating while reading is important. First, it helps the reader think about what they are reading and slow down to process the ideas in the text.  Additionally, annotating helps make reading more interesting.  By making connections to their own lives or other texts, readers can make the text more powerful. But most importantly, reading helps readers stay awake: it helps the reader wake up to the ideas on the page.

Word Count: 70

No comments:

Post a Comment